How to Easily Resetter Epson L310, L220, L130, L360, L365 Printers and Download the Latest Free Epson Adjustment Program Resetter Various problems indeed often appear on Epson printers when they want to be used. Usually, when there is a problem, it is indicated by the repeated blinking of the orange indicator light, causing the printer to be unusable or unwilling to print.
Some of the causes that cause a flicker on the indicator light, it could be caused by ink on the cartridge has run out, cartridge dirty / not tight / damaged, paper jam or there is paper in the roller, paper printing has reached the maximum limit (overprint) and some other causes.
And when you find that Epson printers cannot print that are marked with a blinking indicator light, it is advisable to pre-check the parts that might be the main cause.
- Check the Ink on the printer tube, if it runs out please refill.
- Check the printer cartridge. Make sure there is no dirt attached and see its position, whether it is installed properly or not.
- Make sure there is no paper jam (paper jam) inside the printer roller.
- See the cable that connects the printer to the computer.
- Make sure it is installed properly.
If you have done the things mentioned above, but the printer still does not work, you should do a Total Reset. Total reset functions to reset all data stored by the printer, for example, resetting the maximum amount of paper that has been printed to zero (like new), normalizing the ink pad again, restoring the initial printer settings and so forth. Find Epson l220 Driver
Download Resetter Epson L130 L220 L310 L360 L365
|File Name||Epson Adjustment Program|
|Update||Last 46 Minute|
|Operating System||Windows XP,7,8,10 [32-bit][64-bit]|
How to Reset Epson L130 L220 L310 L360 L365
To do a Reset, there are two ways you can do. First Reset Manual (Without Application) and second Reset Automatic (Using Epson Adjustment Program Resetter Software).
These two methods work well with several types of Epson Printer Drivers L-Series printers, including L130, L220, L310, L360 and L365. Then how to do it? Following the guide, complete with pictures.
Manual reset of the Epson L-Series
One of the easiest steps to reset Epson L130 / L220 / L310 / L360 / L365 is to do a manual reset without any software. How to do it? following the steps.
- Unplug the power cord for about 3-5 minutes.
- Turn it back on and wait for the printer to turn on perfectly.
- Next, press and hold the resume button (ink logo) for 5 seconds, then release.
- Press and hold the resume button again for 3 seconds, then release it.
- Shortly after, the printer will automatically reset and wait for it to finish.
- If successful, the indicator light will not blink again and is ready to use.
However, if the manual reset above does not work, try doing an automatic reset using the Resetter Program L130 / L220 / L310 / L360 / L365 Resetter Program software.
Automatic reset of the Epson L-Series
- Download the Epson L130 / L220 / L310 / L360 / L365 Resetter Program Reset file above, then extract the file.
- Connect the printer cable to the computer.
- Run the resetter application by clicking 2X on the ” Adjprog-L130-L220-L310-L360-L365.exe ” icon.
- Click the ” Select ” button, select the type of printer under ” Model Name ” and the USB Port used, but it is recommended to choose ” Auto Selection ” instead. After that click ” OK “.
- Next, click ” Particular Adjustment Mode ” then select ” Waste ink pad counter ” then ” OK “.
- On the next menu, Check ” Main pad counter “, then click ” Check “. At this stage, the printer will provide some important information about the printer, including the number of times it has been printed.
- After that, Check again on ” Main pad counter ” and continue by clicking ” Initialization “. Wait until the process is complete.
- After the reset process is complete, a “Please Turn On and Turn Off your Printer” notification will appear. Now at this stage, please turn off and then turn on your printer again.
Usually, when the printer has really been properly set up, there will be no more flickering on the indicator light and at this stage, you can use it as before.